Web Design Liverpool
Engaging and performant web design providing a solid foundation to your online presence and future proofing your business online
What are some USP's of our web design service?
Our web design and development team based in Liverpool are always on the lookout for innovative and exciting projects - if you have a business idea, no matter how wild it may seem, we'll be as excited as you are to make it become a reality.
Below are a few of the key features we provide when designing and developing websites.
Modern and intuitive website UI
We spot trends before they become a mainstream trend - the design of your website will be simple to use, engaging and optimised to convert users to customers/leads.
Perfect page speed scores
We develop websites that are built to stand out. Not only will your site look great, it will also outperform your competitors (unless we built their site 😏)
Here' a couple of examples of the performance we have achieved:
Secure and encrypted
Need a secure web application?
We've built websites with secure, end-to-end encryption along with mandatory SMS and email two-factor authentication to secure user accounts.
Bespoke Content Management
Need to manage the content on your site?
Your site will be built with a custom, secure CMS (content management system), which will provide you the ability to create unlimited pages, update the content on your website and much more, without having to ask a developer to update the code of your website.
Any Website Type
Whatever your requirements, we'll provide a tailored approach to the construction of your new website. From simple landing pages to ecommerce stores to custom web applications.
Web 3.0 Integration
Want to integrate your website with blockchain technology?
We have experience in developing custom payment solutions which utilise cryptocurrency as a primary payment-type.
Does your business serve a diverse range of countries and languages?
Not to worry - we have experience with developing websites which have i18n language support, which will automatically detect the users location and switch the site to the relevant language
Frequently Asked Web Design Questions
Some terminology when having a new website designed and developed for your company can be confusing. Read our FAQ's below to clear up any questions you may have.
What is the difference between web design and web development?
Website design consists of end-user research in order to design layouts, wireframes and site animations.
Website Development consists of coding the wireframes produced by the designer into a functional website.
Do you use WordPress to build websites?
Next.js is especially useful for business websites as it provides the ability to create lightning fast websites which are great for SEO and user experience. It also enables us to follow a " headless " approach to website design and development.
What is our web design and development process?
As a short summary, this is what the design and development process would look like if you work with us:
1. Step one involves an initial discovery meeting with you to explore your requirements from the project.
2. Step two consists of the design and development departments working together to come up with initial concepts.
3. The design team will design layouts, wireframes and other aspects of the website. Once the designs are ok'd by development, you will have the opportunity to request changes and additions to the wireframes.
4. The development team will begin coding the CMS for your website (if you require one) and also begin coding the frontend of your website bringing the designs to life. After testing of the development domain is complete, you'll have the opportunity to test the site yourself. If you are happy with everything, we'll move onto step 5.
5. During this stage is where we'll migrate your current website services accross (if you already have a live website), such as the domain name. We'll also setup any required redirects to avoid losing Google rankings.
6. Your new website will be set live.
How much will a website cost?
The costs of having a website designed and developed can vary dramatically depending on the complexity of the features you require.
Get in touch with us today to get a rough estimate on how much your new website will cost. Alternatively, you can read our article on the costs of website development .
How long does it take to have a website designed and developed?
This is similar to the question of how much will a website cost - it depends entirely on the complexity of the website you require. We cannot give any estimates without knowing a bit about what your requirements of having a website designed are.
Where is your website design team based?
The NPK Media website design team is based in Liverpool, UK.
Do you offer ongoing website maintenance?
Yes, we offer ongoing website management and maintenance to all of our website design & development clients